Construction training and machinery training courses are carried out in small groups so that you receive plenty of individual attention, supplemented by course materials that reflect current safe working practices.
We only conduct training on customer site, and we offers in-house and ITSSAR Accredited courses.
- Basic construction, names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- Use of the operator’s handbook, etc
- Pre-use start, running checks and close-down procedure
- Preparing the machine for site and road travel
- Attaching trailed and mounted implements to the machine
- Travelling the machine over different terrain including rough, undulating ground, with mounted and trailed implements
- Travelling up and down substantial inclines, with and without mounted and trailed implements
- Manoeuvring progressing to confined spaces in a forward and reverse direction, with and without mounted and trailed implements
- Precautions and actions for underground and overhead services and other hazards
- Loading procedures
- Placing the Machine in an out-of-service condition
- Loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporter
With this course we offer 3 levels depending on your experience.
- Beginner (2 days) max 3 trainees
- experience (1 day) max 3 trainees
- Refresher (1 day) max 3 trainees