AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To provide the practical skills and the operating safety knowledge necessary to train operators correctly prepare,safely operate and correctly maintain a 180 excavator
- To have the basic understanding of the dangers and their responsibilities as an operator
- To be able to locate and identify the major component and key controls of the machine and explain their function.
- Conduct the pre-operational check, identify PPE appropriate for 180 excavator operation.
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently.
- Storage and transport of 180 excavator attachment.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of loading and unloading procedure for the machine transportation.
Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Novice course (4-5 days) max 3 trainee 1 instructor
Experience course (3-4) days max 3 trainees 1 instructor
Refresher course (1 day) max 3 trainees 1 instructor
Conversion course (2-3 days) max 3 trainees 1 instructor
- Responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant legislation and guidelines includes ( POWER,LOWER ACOP)
- Battery charging and refueling
- Mobility ans stability factors
- Safety rules applicable to operator
- Safe use of attachment
- Excavating and back filling
- Digging trenches
- Quick Hitch if required
Overhead obstruction and underground services
All training is offered and will be conducted on customer's site
We offer both in-house and ITSSAR Accredited courses